2022-2023 Reporting Due Now
July 1 to August 15
County officers, chairmen or FCS agents/Extension offices ensure all club reports are received and tally reports for the county. Program of work reports will be submitted via online surveys linked below. August 15 is the deadline for COUNTIES to submit the program of work report forms. When the online form is submitted, the response will be available to print or download. Please print/download and save it. Mail/email a copy to the appropriate area educational chairman. This will be the only copy of the report the area chairman will receive.
- KEHA Cultural Arts & Heritage Report - 2022-2023
- KEHA Environment, Housing, and Energy Report- 2022-2023
- KEHA Family and Individual Development Report 2022-2023
- KEHA Food, Nutrition and Health Report - 2022-2023
- KEHA International Report - 2022-2023
- KEHA Leadership Development Report- 2022-2023
- KEHA Management and Safety Report - 2022-2023
- KEHA 4-H Youth Development Report - 2022-2023
The county leadership chairman or designated contact prepares the county Volunteer Service Unit report form (KEHA Manual Appendix, pages 19 & 20) and mails the report to the area leadership development chair.
August 15 to September 15
Area leadership development chairs prepare the area volunteer service unit reports (KEHA Manual Appendix page 20a). The area reports should be mailed to Nancy Snouse, 117 Meadowlark Road, Russell, KY 41169.
If clubs have not yet submitted reports to counties, please use the fillable PDF forms dated 2022-2023 linked below.
In May and June:
- KEHA club leaders work to complete program of work reports for each club and provide those to the county president, county Extension office, or designated county KEHA contact by July 1. Fillable PDF forms are linked below.
- Individual members complete their VSU logs and submit to the club president or designated contact by June 30. Clubs will then forward to the county president, the county Extension office or designated county contact in early July.
- Mailbox members submit VSU logs to the designated county contact or county Extension office July 1.
- Volunteer Service Log (for individuals and clubs)
- Leadership Development Program of Work Report
- Cultural Arts and Heritage Program of Work Report
- Environment, Housing and Energy Program of Work Report
- Family and Individual Development Program of Work Report
- Food, Nutrition and Health Program of Work Report
- International Program of Work Report
- Management and Safety Program of Work Report
- 4-H Youth Development Program of Work Report
2021-2022 KEHA Reports
Annual reports beginning with the 2009-2010 KEHA year are archived and available for review by clicking here.